“Life is messy. Clean it up!”
- Human connection is what gives us purpose and meaning to our life.
- The excruciating vulnerability allows us to fully embrace a sense of worthiness, love, and belonging.
- Wholehearted people are courageous, compassionate, and authentic.
- What makes me vulnerable, makes me beautiful.
- I am willing to say, “I love you” first.
- I am willing to do something with no guarantee.
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of joy.
- Blame is a way to discharge pain and discomfort.
- We are wired for struggle, but I am worthy of love and belonging.
- We pretend what we do does not have a huge impact on people.
- Let ourselves be deeply seen.
- Tell the truth and be kind.
– Ashley D. Stanley